League creator is able to choose league size. Full NFL leagues can have up to 12 members. Conference NFL leagues can have up to 8 members. College leagues can have up to 6 members.
Draft order is set randomly. All drafts snake, meaning the member who picks first in round 1 will pick last in round 2.
Each draft will have 20 rounds. Once the draft is completed, rosters are locked for the season.
Each week, scores from your best QB, RB, WR, and TE are counted toward your total. You are also awarded points from your next 4 highest scoring FLEX players (RB, WR, TE).
Scoring system is below
- Passing – 4 points per TD, -1 points per Interception, 20 yards per point
- Rushing – 6 points per TD, 10 yards per point, -1 points per fumble lost
- Receiving – 6 points per TD, 1 point per reception, 10 yards per point
- Other - 6 points per Return TD, 6 points per Fumble Recovery TD, 2 points per 2 pt conversion
- Fractional points are counted toward total
When creating a league, you have the option to create a private league. Private leagues are only visible to users who are given the link to the league and are not visible in the league lobby to all users.